If you have ever had an extended conversation with me about home defense, you have likely heard me say that you must layer your defenses. This means
- Plant thorny shrubs below windows
- Use deadbolt locks (and lock your doors)
- Have external motion sensor lights
- Dogs can be a deterrent
- Alarm Systems
Recently, I met Phil Haverland from ADT Security, and I cannot say enough great things about him. ADT offers security, life safety, video cameras, and home automation. ADT has been in business 148 years.
Advantages of using ADT includes
- 24/7 monitoring – 9 Owned and Operated monitoring centers
- Monitoring through cell towers – with battery back up
- Same day and next day service
- Quality service plan all equipment coved for life
- ADT’s sole purpose is human protection (Home/business security Health devices and cyber security)
- All devices made by Honeywell
- Six Technology (2-way encryption)
- Google partnership – ADT system works with “Hey Google” – Nest product integration
- Discount on homeowners’ insurance + Mover’s discount program
- Local corporate rep available for questions, help with app questions via Zoom OR in-home.
- Discounts/promotions on other ADT security (Business security and CCTV – ADT health life alert monitoring)
While I encourage everyone interested in firearms to achieve training. However, we cannot use force to protect “stuff.” An alarm can protect your “stuff.”
Phil can be reached at email@example.com or you can use the button below to access his appointment calendar.